The difference between the front and back of disposable masks:
(1) From the perspective of color, the darker side is generally the front of the mask, that is, the side facing outwards when wearing it.
(2) From the perspective of the material of the mask, the softer side is generally the front of the mask because it is close to the skin. The rougher side is the reverse side of the mask, which should face outwards when wearing it.
2. The front and back of the white mask
(1) Mask LOGO: First, look at the LOGO of the mask. Generally speaking, the LOGO of the mask will be printed on the outside of the mask, and then wear it according to the correct direction of the LOGO letters.
(2) Mask metal strip: Generally speaking, where the metal strip is located, the single layer faces outward, and the double layer faces inward. It can also be judged directly by the unevenness of the metal strip. The convex side of the metal strip is generally the outer layer, and the flat side is the inner layer.
(3) Mask crease: Finally, the front and back of the mask can be judged by the mask crease. But this method does not have a strong reference, because masks produced by different manufacturers have different crease directions. But in most cases, the crease of the mask is the front side, which is the side facing outward.